Monday, April 30, 2012

Summer school?

So I am still at school. Why I thought this would be a good decision, I have no idea. Despite my constant reminders and emails of assignment deadlines, I am still managing to have some fun. My summer to do list is getting quite long and I am excited to start checking things off.

So far this spring I have learned:
  • Daily explorations are essential to sanity. South of campus is so beautiful.
  • The 3 levels of separation we talked about in sociology class is even more applicable here at byu. It is so easy to make a connection with the people here.
  • Cooking sucks. I just never want to do it. I walk back and forth from my fridge to my pantry for 10 minutes and leave the house with an empty stomach. My poor children.
  • The church is so incredibly true. The book of mormon testifies of Christ. 
It has been a good start to a great summer. Mostly I am excited to make these.

And it is not because of Tangled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.