Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Here We Are

Today I miss my sister. Sometimes people go on missions and it is really awesome. This kid is one of them. She is really smart and really cool and is going to Singapore. Today I volunteered at the MTC and it kinda sucked. Well the volunteering part didn't suck. I just was so tempted to run around and try to find the girl. In my head it would be so awesome just to see her and talk to her for like 10 minutes but my insides know that I would die after. It is crazy that she has been gone for a month already. But if I were a glass half empty kind of a girl (which today I am) that means that she has 17 months left. The fact that she is minutes away from me at all times doesn't help. Good thing the church is true. She is going to rock Singapore.

Why today mattered:

1. I talked to my Book of Mormon teacher about my frustration of not being able to remember everything I learn. I always assume that I am the only one who has weaknesses. This guy (named Brother Stanley Johnson) really is the best. He told me flat out that it is part of being mortal. We forget things so we will always have the desire to learn. So that is good news.

2. The devotional today made me realize that I am doing exactly what I am supposed to be doing. I really just know that I am supposed to be working with special needs children. And I am excited.

Today I like this song. I give it 100% of my love graph today.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.