I go to school. In case anyone was wondering BYU is the best. It is so easy to find beauty. Even in the little things.
Krispy Kreme doughnuts are all a girl needs to be happy. Especially when they are free and there are 3 DOZEN of them!
Yes we did put tights on our faces. We are college kids what do you expect!
Ah man. The best part of my week is volunteering at GYM KIDS. Gym kids is a special needs organization where you pretty much just play with the kids. Adan was the boy I played with this week and oh boy he was a character. I pretty much just chased after him for a full hour. I really do love it though. It is what gets me through the week. I am just a lucky girl.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.