Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Skype Party.










Sometimes I miss my family. This sunday I had the pleasure of skyping them after church. Every time we skype, the ipad ends up being put in the bathroom. Then I look at the bathroom ceiling for a couple minutes. I usually scream until my little sister comes and gets me. This sunday Dallin had a sunburn (hence why he is shirtless) so we had a dance party of course! I was just in my little apartment by myself jamming to some music with my siblings.

Wish lauren was here sometimes. 

But the point is, I freaking love my family. Heavenly Father must know me really well because we are pretty much perfect for each other. I honestly have no idea what I would do without them. 

So even though I am so incredibly stressed with two jobs and spring classes, it doesn't really matter. Cause my family is really great and I am only lucky girl. That's it for today folks.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.