The end of the semester is always brutal. I think this semester has been the worst though. I have pity parties all day I hardly have anytime for anything else.
Thank goodness for my MCOM 320 class....
Professor Clarke challenged us to find someone who was more stressed than we were, (which I thought would be impossible) and do a service to them.
I went home the other day and my roommate was having a case of the poops. So instead of writing my research paper. I talked with her, watch Matilda, and got icecream. Funny thing is, I think I helped myself in the process.
So thank you Mr. Shayne Clarke for keeping my life in perspective. In the big picture, what do the little things matter? It doesn't matter if I get an "A" in my classes (though it would be nice "wink wink"). It was nice to take a break from the stresses of life and serve another who needed it. Thank goodness finals will be over in a week.
Also remember this?
Yah me too.
I need to get to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.