Monday, June 11, 2012

"Work"

So I have realized lately that I am really lucky. I pretty much have the best jobs in the world.

1. The BYU Bowling and Games Center. Who wouldn't want to work at a Games Center?? It is such a fun environment and I get to watch people bowl for hours on end. Sometimes I sneak in the redemption case. No biggy. Not to mention the perk  of getting free bowling.




2. I recently started working for an organization called RISE Services. I am an adviser and I take troubled teens or teens with mental disabilities out into the community and pretty much just do fun things. It is a blast honestly. I am not aloud to post pictures. But honestly guys, these kids are great. I already have the nickname "Meniqua" from one of my clients.

 I am actually pretty excited for this summer when I will be working 50+ hours a week.


Say Hello to my summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.